A tonic lotion that helps balance very dry or sensitive skin for a moisturized and beautiful complexion.
This lightweight tonic lotion is the perfect finish for the CLARINS cleansing routine, helping to balance the skin's microbiota and leaving the skin healthy. Specially formulated for very dry or sensitive skin, soothing plant extracts help to soothe the skin, leaving it fresh and perfectly clean. All our products are developed sustainably, and we seek to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach.
Tonic lotions CLARINS contain at least 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% are ingredients that help to properly preserve the product and provide a unique sensory experience.
fragrances have also evolved along with new cosmetic regulatory changes.
What makes it so special?
Balances the skin.
It comforts and soothes.
How to use?
Our expert beauty tip: apply this tonic lotion CLARINS after using a mask or exfoliator to eliminate all product residue and prepare the skin for the rest of the skin care ritual.
- Skin type
- All skin types