This cleansing milk enriched with organic alpine plant extracts eliminates makeup from the face, eyes and lips, as well as impurities and pollution. Its creamy texture and light fragrance soften and soothe the skin. All our products are developed sustainably, and we seek to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach.
This formula contains 94% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 6% are ingredients that help to properly preserve the product and provide a unique sensory experience.
How to use?
To eliminate impurities without damaging the skin, apply the cleansing milk using the CLARINS anti-pollution cleaning method. Avoid scraping the skin (pollution particles have sharp angles!) by employing gentle, non-rubbing movements.
- Skin type
- NORMAL / DRY